Favorite Ladies Costume's this season 2004'/05' | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Favorite Ladies Costume's this season 2004'/05'

What Lady Skater, this season, has the costume you love?

• Sasha Cohen

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • Michelle Kwan

Votes: 34 28.8%
  • Irina Slutskaya

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Fumie Suguri

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • BB Liang

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Julia Sebestyen

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cynthia Phaneuf

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Joannie Rochette

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Yoshi Onda

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other!

Votes: 10 8.5%

• Total voters

TRAxel

On the Ice
Country
Canada
I loved Joannie's dresses this year, especially the SP dress... in person it's just gorgeous!!

TRAxel

On the Ice
Country
Canada
I was actually wondering if anyone noticed that Michelle was wearing her tights over her boots this year...... she never used to do that. Any experienced skaters know why she might have made that change? Just curious... :biggrin:

K-Mo

On the Ice
TRAxel said:
I was actually wondering if anyone noticed that Michelle was wearing her tights over her boots this year...... she never used to do that. Any experienced skaters know why she might have made that change? Just curious... :biggrin:

Apparently, it was really cold in the rink, so Michelle put a second pair of tights over the first ones. I think it was just a one-time thing, so no worries! :clap:

luvsasha

Final Flight
i really like Sasha's dresses for her long program. It's looks really good on her. I also like Joannie's lp dress and Michelle's Spartacus dress. I love the red!

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
BLECH! I hated Sasha's pink monstrocity! It looked like a five-year-olds ballet recital costume. I loved the color of her SP costume, though the style was kinda of "generic gypsy" if you ask me. Still cute anyway and that shade of red looks great on her.

I really loved this one dress that Shizuka wore this year, I THINK for her Romeo and Juliet LP. I think she only wore it once, it was white with maybe a hint of pale purple on it somewhere? I wish I'd saved a picture of it!

I

IcyBallerina

Bebe!

I loved her costume (and program) to Harry Potter for her short. I hope she keeps developing and we see a lot more of her on TV!

CDMM1991

Medalist
I thought Joannie's firebird costume was STUNNING ... It was interesting and wasn't your average skating dress and she looked stunning in it