Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Four RCMP Officers Die In the Line of Duty

  1. #1
    ~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4,660

    News Four RCMP Officers Die In the Line of Duty

    Last Friday, the unthinkable happened in a quiet town in Alberta; Four young (male) Rookie RCMP Officers were killed in the line of duty by a crazed gunman. They were checking his place for stolen property and discovered a grow-op. He ambushed them and killed all four.

    My deepest heartfelt condolences to all the families who are suffering this great loss.
    Here is more about the tragedy:

    http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...ng-050304.html

  2. #2
    Sexy, smart and sterilized! childfreegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    722
    I heard about this. My heart goes out to their families and the communities.

  3. #3
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    89
    Aww Jesus. Freaking coward. Murders four people and then shoots himself? God dammit. I really, really hate people sometimes.

    But before I become to cynical, its wonderful to see the comunity coming together like that to support the famlies and friends. God bless and RIP <3.

  4. #4
    Da' Spellin' Homegirl Grgranny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,144
    I'm sorry but it really hurts when people use the Lord's name in vain.

  5. #5
    ~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Grgranny
    I'm sorry but it really hurts when people use the Lord's name in vain.

    Yes Indeed, Grgranny. Certainly, not appropriate language here at Golden Skate, but some people express their anger and grief this way about an atrocity.

    Thanks.

  6. #6
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladskater
    Yes Indeed, Grgranny. Certainly, not appropriate language here at Golden Skate, but some people express their anger and grief this way about an atrocity.

    Thanks.
    I didn't mean to upset anyone and will certianly refrain from that in the future. I was upset, and I apologise. It will not happen again. I'm sorry if it offended. I wasn't thinking abd should have known better.

  7. #7
    ~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt's Girl
    I didn't mean to upset anyone and will certianly refrain from that in the future. I was upset, and I apologise. It will not happen again. I'm sorry if it offended. I wasn't thinking abd should have known better.

    I understand.

  8. #8
    Da' Spellin' Homegirl Grgranny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,144

    Thumbs up

    OK I forgive you.
    Actually, it really isn't me that forgives.

    And I certainly do empathize.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •