Four RCMP Officers Die In the Line of Duty | Golden Skate

Four RCMP Officers Die In the Line of Duty

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Last Friday, the unthinkable happened in a quiet town in Alberta; Four young (male) Rookie RCMP Officers were killed in the line of duty by a crazed gunman. They were checking his place for stolen property and discovered a grow-op. He ambushed them and killed all four.

My deepest heartfelt condolences to all the families who are suffering this great loss.
Here is more about the tragedy:

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/03/04/rcmpshooting-050304.html

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
Aww Jesus. Freaking coward. Murders four people and then shoots himself? God dammit. I really, really hate people sometimes. :cry:

But before I become to cynical, its wonderful to see the comunity coming together like that to support the famlies and friends. God bless and RIP <3.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I'm sorry but it really hurts when people use the Lord's name in vain.

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Grgranny said:
I'm sorry but it really hurts when people use the Lord's name in vain.

Yes Indeed, Grgranny. Certainly, not appropriate language here at Golden Skate, but some people express their anger and grief this way about an atrocity.

Thanks.

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
Ladskater said:
Yes Indeed, Grgranny. Certainly, not appropriate language here at Golden Skate, but some people express their anger and grief this way about an atrocity.

Thanks.

I didn't mean to upset anyone and will certianly refrain from that in the future. I was upset, and I apologise. It will not happen again. I'm sorry if it offended. :frown: I wasn't thinking abd should have known better.

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Kurt's Girl said:
I didn't mean to upset anyone and will certianly refrain from that in the future. I was upset, and I apologise. It will not happen again. I'm sorry if it offended. :frown: I wasn't thinking abd should have known better.

I understand.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
OK I forgive you. :love:
Actually, it really isn't me that forgives.

And I certainly do empathize.