AI Wed. 3/9 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

AI Wed. 3/9

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Puppy Training Tip...

...that might relate to rude posters. Little puppies (much like little kids I would imagine) often throw outrageous little fits just to get attention. When my puppy throws a fit because he wants attention, I give him zero attention. I just ignore him. This way he learns that acting like a jerk will not get him the attention he wants.

I would suggest that those of us who find the outrageous and IMO childish posts that disparage people based on weight or sexual preference or whatever IGNORE these posts. Let this poster talk to him/herself. And maybe learn that childish "tantrums" with words don't get him/her the attention he/she so clearly craves.

Just my 2 cents.

DG

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
hrmsk8ngnutt said:
Leah did make the top 12 - she was Paula's wild card pick :scratch:
I still don't understand that one, but Leah was the first to go.
The one who was screwed over was the girl who sang I Will Survive on the Wild Card show.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)
omg... you're right... I was thinking Lisa Leuschner... I am sooooooo sorry

Tereza

Match Penalty
I have no BIG problem with lesbians. Just her. C'mon I like all straight people except my sister.... and some others I need not name. I don't hate gays. Get that!!! OK people. My tutor was EVILLE and so is my sister. It is OK I am bi-sexual myself. Get over it ya'll. Some people bother me whether they are straight, gay, fat, thin, male, female, dumb, or smart. I have the right not to like some people. C'mon who would let Freddie Krueger into their birthday pary????

Some people rub off on me the wrong way. Like Scott, Mikalah, my aide (Crystal), my sister and Jonh Kerry. I can dislike others. :mad:

I am fine with whatever anyones sexual prefrence is. I have straight, gay, and bi friends. What is wrong with that???????????????? Huh huh huh??????????

:cry:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I am content with the final twelve. It is a very diverse group, to say the least, with different singing styles.......I think the men have the strongest group, my favs being Anthony, Bo, and Constantine. Of the ladies, it's Nadia all the way. Not only does she have a powerful singing range, but personality and audience appeal. I will be happy if anyone of the four win......42

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Hi Show!!

I'm with you 75% of the way. I really liked Constantine initially, but among the men, I'm saving my *panties* for Bo and Anwar. :) And I'm with you all the way on Nadia!!

How in the world will we juggle our schedules this week between World's and AI??:laugh:

DG

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Hey Dgirl........it won't be easy........plus there's our regular programming as well. I'll have to tape "Lost", "House" and "ER" and watch them next weekend! Oh, so much to do and so little time..... ;) 42