By Country - Wish the World Teams Well! | Golden Skate

By Country - Wish the World Teams Well!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I know there are posters / readers on Goldenskate representing many different countries. I thought a "Good Luck World Teams" thread would be a fun way to see just how many countries are represented on Goldenskate. While many of us are fans of many skaters from many coutries, this is a chance to speak up for your HOME team!!

GO TEAM USA!!

DG

Kurt's Girl

Rinkside
Hey, great idea! Three cheers for the USA! USA! USA! :biggrin:

And I have to give it up for my (wannabe) adopted country of Canada too, where I will be moving in the next couple years if I get my way. So GO CANUCKS! :clap:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Best of luck to Team USA who I think should have a pretty decent showing at Worlds this year! I am also interested to see how Team Canada does this year because they have a pretty strong team too. Should be great!! :rock:

millie

Medalist
Best of luck to all the CANADIAN skaters, I think this may be our year too :rock: :rock: :rock: . I would like to wish all the U.S. skaters, the best of luck also. :clap: :clap: :clap:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Well, I figured out something fun here tonight. This may be the one thread that everyone comes to just so they can play with all the Goldenskate graphics!!! :laugh:

GO USA!!!! :rock:

lotusland

On the Ice
Rock the house Team CANADA !
:clap: :rock: :clap: :rock: :clap: :rock: :clap: :rock: :clap: :rock: :clap: :rock:

Best of luck to each competitor ... may this be the best week of your skating life!

Kasey

Medalist
I am in the U.S.A., and of course wish our skaters well. But some of my fave skaters right now are not American, so

GO RUSSIA!!!

Kasey

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Here's one for the home team

Go USA!

And even though I've never seen them skate, I have to root for our neighbors down to the south

Go Mexico!

Belgium, Belgium, bold and darin',
I'm for Kevin van der Perrin !

Finland, Finland, cold but merry!
Ari-Pekka Nurmenkari!

Georgia, Georgia, all we need's a
Stellar skate by Marvinidze!

Belarus, here's Mazel Tov
To graceful leaper Davydov!

Hail the team from Mexico!
A Golden Skate for Humberto!

But team Korea's looking thin.