Pepsi Drinkers? | Golden Skate

Pepsi Drinkers?

GlitterTwist

Rinkside
I figure there must be some pepsi drinkers around here, and I know there is a promotion where 1 in 3 bottles or pepsi have a code for a free song at itunes. I just got an iPod less then a month ago for my birthday and if any of you guys drink pepsi and don't use the codes, I'd really appreciate it if you PMed me the code =) Thank you so much!
~Amber

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I bought 3 bottles the other day and I didn't win... FALSE Advertisement LOL

seriously though, I will definitely PM you if I ever do win!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Where do you find these codes??

I'm not a Pepsi drinker but my hubby is. We have an iPod but we're so old we've already filled it with our existing collection! (and love it!) If I know where to look for the codes I'd be happy to send any along that I find.

DG

GlitterTwist

Rinkside
DoggyGirl, the codes are under the caps of the bottles of Pepsi. It either says "Sorry, try again" or it has a 10 number code =) Thanks everyone for your help!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Nothing on cans?

Just need to confirm that cans don't count. Also, on the bottles, does it matter the size? Just trying to help, because you will LOVE your iPod!!

DG

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
DG - it's the 20oz pepsi bottles only, IIRC... the caps are yellow

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
Doggygirl: They are in the caps of the 20 oz. bottles of Pepsi. I don't know if they're putting them on any of the other sizes of bottles and I don't think they're on the cans.

GlitterTwist: I've had at least 5 winners in the last two weeks. I gave most of them to my coworker here in Legal Land for her daughters. I have one right here which I'm going to try to PM to you in a minute. If I haven't exhausted my "win quotient", and find some others, I'll send them your way. If you don't get the PM, let me know back here, since I haven't done that before and I'm somewhat technologically challenged.

Reading this back I realized I drank way too much soda the last two weeks! :laugh:

Last edited:

GlitterTwist

Rinkside
Granny, Here is an iPod. You can put up to 5,000 or 10,000 (depending on the kind you bought) songs on it. These songs can be transferred from CDs or bought on itunes.

LegalGirl-yes, I got it. Thanks for the code!

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
I find Pepsi to be vile beyond all belief, but it's the only soda are school sells, so my students (who know that I am passionate about my iPod) have been giving me their caps. I'm nowhere near the limit yet, though. I think you are allowed 200 free songs max, and I've used about 25. All without ever buying a Pepsi.

:p

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I am not a Pepsi drinker at all, but I've won like six or seven free ones from the buy one get one frees I keep winning from drinking Mt. Dew! That was the only reason I kept getting bottles because they were all buy one get one free. I can totally get on board with that, LOL :agree: I have also won like five songs from iTunes but I have an iTunes account so I used them myself to get some songs. Its pretty cool overall as far as contests go but I might be biased because I've won so much, LOL :rock:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I'm a huge fan of Pepsi, but mostly buy cans.....but if I switch to the liters bottles, the codes are yours............ :agree: 42