Longevity at Work | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Longevity at Work

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I'm sorry if my post sounded as if I were saying Axel Annie was hostile. I sure didn't mean that at all. She was really nice.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Oh Grgranny your post didn't sound like that at all. What I meant was that AA and W both did not care for Michelle but while W was quit hostile AA was very nice.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
AA's comments may have seemed nice, I always thought they were a bit "back-handed"............she is openly hostile towards Michelle on other forums since she has left Golden Skate............ :cool: 42

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have only had 4 jobs in my life. The first job I held for 10 years, the second 9 and the third 2 1/2 years and now I have 14 and in October if I make it that long 15 years.

The 2 1/2 year job was with insane people and that is all I could take of them.

Dee

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
Dee4707 said:
I have only had 4 jobs in my life. The first job I held for 10 years, the second 9 and the third 2 1/2 years and now I have 14 and in October if I make it that long 15 years.

The 2 1/2 year job was with insane people and that is all I could take of them.

Dee

Dee, do you mean the clients/customers were insane, or were your coworkers insane? If it was a coworker, I can relate. We had a doozy here about a year and a half ago. Definitely the type to smell the flowers on the wallpaper. ;)

Congrats on 14/going on 15.

Aloft04

On the Ice
I once had a job for 6 hours....

When I was a college student I took a job at a club as a deejay playing records. It seemed perfect because it was at night and I could study. Well, at hour 5 they handed me a special record to play and when the music started, "boom-bum-bum-BOOM-bum-bum" out jiggles a middle-aged stripper!! I got a fit of the giggles :rofl: -- which annoyed the stripper no end -- and shortly afterward reconsidered my 'career' in the entertainment field.

Come to think of it, I never got paid for that night...think what that would be with 37 years accrued interest! I could retire from real estate!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LegalGirl82 said:
Dee, do you mean the clients/customers were insane, or were your coworkers insane?

It was management, they were very powerful, or so they thought. I just couldn't believe how they treated the employees.

Dee

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
Aloft04 said:
I once had a job for 6 hours....

When I was a college student I took a job at a club as a deejay playing records. It seemed perfect because it was at night and I could study. Well, at hour 5 they handed me a special record to play and when the music started, "boom-bum-bum-BOOM-bum-bum" out jiggles a middle-aged stripper!! I got a fit of the giggles :rofl: -- which annoyed the stripper no end -- and shortly afterward reconsidered my 'career' in the entertainment field.

Come to think of it, I never got paid for that night...think what that would be with 37 years accrued interest! I could retire from real estate!

Aloft04, :rofl: :rofl:

Dee, then it's good you got out of there. :)