Even If Michelle doesn't win this year... | Golden Skate

Even If Michelle doesn't win this year...

mzheng

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Just so.

But I still hope she wins in Moscow, LOL.

Mathman

MM, shall I remimd you that you already made the deal with SkatingGod to trade this worlds gold with a gold in turino next year? :rofl:

Eeyora

Final Flight
She will still have five world titles. Honestly If she doesn't win I hope it motivates her more for next season.

R.D.

Record Breaker
If she doesn't win, and wants to continue to try for 2006, this should fire her up. Really, all she has to do is show up at 2006 Nationals/Olympic Trials to get on the Olympic team. On top of that she'll have to mess up BIG TIME in order not to win that one. She just needs to prepare and get in the right mindset for the Olympics.

Kuchana

On the Ice
As much as I'd love Michelle to win Moscow, I'd love it more if she lost and won Turino instead but it'd be thrilling if she won both! :) I know it doesn't matter how many World titles she has now (5) but it'd be really nice for her to have 6 in order to become only the 2nd woman with the most world titles, second to Sonja Henjie. But I think this worlds should set her up for next year and hopefully at a great opportunity to vie for gold.

mzheng

Record Breaker
WOW! said:
That's 10 National Titles next year. I'll bet you that. :)

I bet that's what MK wants to deal.

MM, I still remember my deal with the skating god. ;)