I Am New!!! | Golden Skate

I Am New!!!

WOW!

Match Penalty
Yes I'm a skater. :) Thanks for the welcome! :) :) I :love: Michelle Kwan. She's the best!!! :) :)

WOW!

Match Penalty
As I was saying I am a skater myself. I compete as a junior. Hoping to be a senior by 2008. Every day I work hard to be like Michelle, who I think is the best overall skater right now. I think you guys are the best. I live around the San Jose, California area now. I met Michelle in a competion before. I belive it was the 98 Nationals in Philadalphia. I work hard and I finally landed a triple lutz double toe combo. I am only 13. Young but strong. I will never give up. My coach said starting next year we need to start working on harder triples like the axel or even a quad. I belive I can do that. And again thanks for all the encouragement and welcome. :)

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Wow, WOW! You go, girl! Sounds like you have a lot of fun skating, and are darn good to boot! :clap: Maybe we'll see you on tv some day :biggrin: .

The Novice dance champs are at my club. They are really, really great kids. I was soooo hoping they'd show them on tv at Nats this year, but they didn't. :cry:

(I landed around 5 double sals today, one of which was mostly rotated :biggrin: . I'm 40..... :p )

WOW!

Match Penalty
Thanks everyone who is supporting me. I wonder if I will be good and get good scores in the new judging system. To tell you the truth I was bumped out when they added COP instead of 6.0 system. I really wanted to see Michelle get 6.0's. She is just great. I will keep everyone posted on my jumps and practices.

MannyisHOT

Rinkside
WOW,WOW! You are awesome! I am 13 years old and I am only doing doubles! Good luck in future competitions!

WOW!

Match Penalty
I just follow Michelle's quote "Work Hard, Be Yourself and have Fun". And when Michelle retires instead of watching someone else I might want her to be a mentor and watch some of her old competions.com

WOW!

Match Penalty
I just follow Michelle's quote "Work Hard, Be Yourself and have Fun". And when Michelle retires instead of watching someone else I might want her to be a mentor and watch some of her old competions.