Worlds Photos (Opening) | Golden Skate

Worlds Photos (Opening)

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
Antilles said:
Is that Gritchuk&Platov together in the front? It's weird to see them together again.

Yes, I believe it is them, and you're right, it is weird to see them together again.

TRAxel

On the Ice
Country
Canada
He looks a lot better than she does! :clap:
Talk about looking homely. :disagree:

Lynn226

On the Ice
Could Mishin look anymore cheerful? :p

TRAxel, did you speak to Evgeni in Halifax? (Were you there?) He's quite charming.

TRAxel

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Lynn... I wasn't in Halifax, and no I have never had the chance
to speak with him! You staying up all night with me to watch qual marks? :)

vixen... very true :laugh: they all look like they would rather be someplace else!

Kuchana

On the Ice
Hahah. That has got to be the most funny picture devoid of emotion that I've ever seen. Where's the emotion or even a crack of the smile???? :)

lulu

Final Flight
Kuchana said:
Hahah. That has got to be the most funny picture devoid of emotion that I've ever seen. Where's the emotion or even a crack of the smile???? :)

LOL!

Here is another picture,albeit blurrier, but you can see some smiles.
http://cyclone.fotoplenka.ru/album67508/foto886954.htm#foto

In the pic you can see T. Moskvina, the Protopopovs (far right hand corner above Moskvina).
The Petikhs.
T.Tarasova, Navka, the back of Zhulin's head, Kostomarov(?-blocked by Zhulin but pretty much positive it is him), Sokolova.
Although check the front row for TT and MM-wow they look bored to tears. :laugh:

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
1. Has anyone ever seen a "happy Putin"? I find it hard to envision.

2. In general, people in Russia smile less than in the US. When you first walk down the street of, say, Moscow, you can really see the difference.

lulu

Final Flight
2. In general, people in Russia smile less than in the US. When you first walk down the street of, say, Moscow, you can really see the difference.

Yeah, I had heard that too.

And to be fair, the first picture wasn't a posed photo, so it wasn't like that was the "Offical photo of V V Putin and Champions" or whatever.