Anymore Downloads? | Golden Skate

Anymore Downloads?

dwiggin3

Final Flight
:clap: I was directed to this site and once I sorted out the navigation, I finally was able to figure out how folks on another NG were getting details. Bravo Bravo!!!

There were some mens SP downloads that I watched. I believe EuroSport filmed them?...Surprisingly, my computer actually played them and it was wonderful! It's nice to get my skating fix in the middle of a work day......however, are there any more downloads available? Dance, Pairs, Ladies?...how does one go about getting these? are they free?....

Thanks and wonderful reports! :agree:
Darby

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Welcome to Goldenskate!

This is a great board for fans of all figure skating. I'm sure more videos will be posted as they are available. You might also want to check out Figure Skating Universe at www.fsuniverse.net. There is a section called "Video Vault" which has lots of video, old and new. They usually restrict registration during World's, but if you can't sign up now you might want to for the future.

Red Dog is another poster here who also archives lots of video. If you search for some of Red Dog's posts, you will find the web link.

Welcome and Happy Hunting!

DG