Thread: Dog Tortured and Killed

Dog Tortured and Killed

This is so disturbing. Later this evening someone put up a $5,000.00 reward in hopes that someone will turn in the sickos that did this.

http://www.dailymail.com/news/News/2005031624/

Custom Title
    I just can't bring myself to open the link - these things upset me so much....

Even more than hoping they be brought to justice, I hope they are brought to some sort of life-changing shame and remorse and empathy. But I doubt it.

I can't bear to open the link either. It seems that every few weeks there is a similar headline in some newspaper, and it saddens me to my very core.

Tripping on the Podium
    I opened it and read it. It is disgusting. How could someone do something like that?

They actually showed this poor animal on the news. It was heartbreaking. Law enforcement officials were sobbing uncontrollably. We have never had anything quite this bad before. They had psychologists on TV giving profiles of what this person might be like and how they are capable of doing the same things to humans. My little Corgi will not be out of my sight for a very long time. Last night she slept right beside me for the first time.....along with her ball, LOL.