Dance - Original Dance - Comments | Golden Skate

Dance - Original Dance - Comments

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Interesting... Certainly excited for Chait & Sakhnovsky. Glad to see Belbin & Agosto doing so well, but not too good for Gregory & Petukhov. If both teams hold on to their positions (which is under questions, as G&P were behind K&K in ODs), then US gets its 3 Olympic spots.

Also, what happened to Pechalat & Bourzat? They are a very decent team, yet they dropped 7 placements between CDs and ODs.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Melissa has GOT to get back on her game. Though I think the twizzles are more of a mental block than anything... she fell on the footwork to Chicago and had a serious concussion right before nationals. Maybe she's playing it safe, I really don't know....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO G/P!!!!! Kick butt in the Free Dance!!!!! :clap: :rock:

nicole_l

Final Flight
I'm way more excited for the dance competition than any other discipline, which was never really the case before. That says a lot about how awesome USA dance is this year (and hopefully for a while!). :clap:

Antilles

Medalist
Freakin' CBC showed almost no coverage again this year, so I can't really comment on many performances. D&L had a horrible straight line sequence. Tough for them. The highlights I saw made B&A and G&G look the best. Loved G&G's straight-line. N&K were very good. Their straight line didn't look as difficult as B&A and G&G though. What was Navka wearing, a tree?