Due to A Recording Glitch, I missed Irina's Skate, Ugh... | Golden Skate

Due to A Recording Glitch, I missed Irina's Skate, Ugh...

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I set my VCR and did not realize I was getting near the end of my tape. I had to go out this afternoon just as the ice dance was finishing and the ladies was starting. Had I known, I would have either put in a new tape or backed the tape up and recorded over the ice dance. I only saw up to Carolina Kosner. The tape then ran out. I can't beleive I did that!! Any chance the ladies event will be shown again?

nicole_l

Final Flight
There's a recap of the champions at 4:30 EST on ESPN today. You'll probably be able to download Irina's skate now, too.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
There is also a repeat being shown Saturday on ESPN2 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.

It's only three hours long instead of three and a half hours long, but I'm sure they'll show Irina again.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
I'm visiting my family in Orange County this weekend, so I set my VCR before I left. I saw the broadcast started about 10 minutes late because of wrestling :mad: Then I went over to a friend's house and caught Irina's skate - which ended just around 8 - so I don't know if I got everything as far as her performance :cry: I know that I missed her interview, Michelle's interview, and the medal ceremony. I won't see where the tape stopped until I get home on Monday. :frown: Oh well.... Thanks for letting me know it will repeat, so I'll have to constantly check the listings.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Looks like the CBC is showing the whole event again on March 26th. Thanks for the info!

sk8kristi

Rinkside
Ladskater -- I did the same thing too!!! Except for the only ones I missed were Miki and Irina.... so sad :cry: :cry: