Looking for World's and US Nat's O5 DVD's | Golden Skate

Looking for World's and US Nat's O5 DVD's

Oceanguy

Rinkside
While I was watching/recording this years worlds it was pouring down rain, which caused my reception to be horrible!!!!!!! And I accidently recorded orver a portion of this years US NAT's!!! UGH!!! I am willing to purchase!!!!! PLEASE ANYONE! I looked around the tape trading area and can't find any offers! THANK YOU!
AB

tripleflutz

On the Ice
I answered your Email, but it kicked back. Something wrong with your addy or ISP. Sorry

tripleflutz

Oceanguy

Rinkside
Tripleflutz,

Hey, I was wondering if you replied or not, but I checked my email address in my settings and it's correct. Although, about three months ago we had this major attack on our system (work) and since then our MIS department has made major blocks on our email box's and resricted internet usuage. Maybe could you send my a private message with the information I need. I don't have another email account. If I need to, I'll set up yahoo or google account. Let me know. Look forward to hearing from ya..............
Abryan

I just sent a test message and I got it.....maybe our server was down when you sent the last message......

Last edited: