What does my dream mean? | Golden Skate

What does my dream mean?

missBella

Rinkside
Here's my dream:

I'm at my university. I take a seat at my desk in a classroom. The class hasn't started yet. I know everybody around me and I make small talk chit-chat with my friends. Everybody looks relaxed and everything looks normal. But then, suddenly an instructor comes in the class and hands me (and everyone) a thick exam booklet. It's a major, major exam!
I haven't studied at all because I didn't even know about this test, but everyone else knew about it and are hard at work. I start freaking out in my head in my dream because I didn't know about this test, and I don't even know the name of the course, I have no idea what the course is about but everyone around me does. I start crying and I wake myself up crying.

I've had this dream a few times within the last few years. Does anyone have any idea what it could mean?

Longhornliz

Final Flight
I dont know what your dream means, but I have a similar recurring dream that I am still in undergrad (ok so maybe its a nightmare ;) ) and i forget I am registered for a class until the last week of the semester. EEEk.

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
I think I had that dream once a semester in college. It's stress related, obviously, and we are concerned that we will forget something important, or that someone will forget to tell us something important. It may not be directly related to school, but I haven't had this dream except when I've been at school.

I wouldn't sweat it.

:)

PS I've also had Liz's dream, lol.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I work in a College/University bookstore and we have students who come in to purchase their books and they often don't know what courses they are registered in and what their instructors name is and they have already attended class!!!!

-Don't worry, this is normal. :laugh:

Well, they say dreams always have some signifigance, but I don't know how to figure them out. I think you can buy books to help.

I'm a long ways from having been in school but still have dreams about being lost, not knowing what class I'm supposed to be in, etc. When I first wake up I feel in a panic that I don't want to go to school because I'll live the dream, then realise I don't have to go to school and feel enormously relieved.

My recurring dream is being at my late-Aunt's house that is across the street from the beach and ocean...nothing between the house except beach, a bit of a dune and the street. In the dreams, the tide is coming over the dunes and the water is around and under the house and I can't get out. My guess would be that I have this dream when I'm feeling overwhelmed with what is going on in my daily life....???

childfreegirl

Final Flight
NJSk8Fan said:
My recurring dream is being at my late-Aunt's house that is across the street from the beach and ocean...nothing between the house except beach, a bit of a dune and the street. In the dreams, the tide is coming over the dunes and the water is around and under the house and I can't get out. My guess would be that I have this dream when I'm feeling overwhelmed with what is going on in my daily life....???

Either that or your dreading hurricane season.