Now What? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Now What?

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I am all over that!! When does ABC air the last cheesefest? I figure we should at least wait til after that (as long as it not like in May or something) so everyone can get their ducks in a row as far as having tapes and stuff ready to go. I think we could even throw a few pro events in there to drive up some discussion too. I don't know how many of us have seen both US and Canadian coverage of things (I've seen both most years but I don't get tapes of Canadian stuff til later in the summer normally), so maybe we should have a poll for this. I should start a new thread with this question, LOL :laugh:

*pondering a wicked cool name for the club* :rock:

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
KwanFan, I think the last cheesefest airs around the middle of April, maybe the 16th or 17th? I'll check the schedule and post back here as soon as I can. Going down to the folks first thing in the morning for Easter weekend.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Well, that would give me time to do a few important things...find a job, finish Amanda & Mark's website......so I am going to make the decision (because apparently I am the ringleader for the new GS Tape Club, which is fine so long as I don't have to change my custom title, LOL) that this will start after the cheesefest airs in April. That's actually not too long to wait so everyone get your tapes ready!!! :rock: