Ai 3/24

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
SPOILER

Bottom three:
Anthony- I thought Nikko, Scott, or Anwar would get less votes than Anthony
Nadia - the Mohawk was scary but not bad enough to land her in the bottom two,
Mikaylah- OK folks try to control your grief, she has gone to a better place...........OFF OF TV!

I was surprised that Nadia landed in the the bottom two because up untill this week she has been excellent. Those of you who vote, do you vote for who is best that evening (like FS is supposed to be judged) or do you vote for your favorite regardless of how they performed on that night (like FS seems to be judged )?

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Well.... THAT was mercifully, surprisingly, brief. Looks like I'll have to put the gong away for another season.... :laugh:

Nadia and Anthony in the bottom 3 surprised me at first, but once I thought about it, it really didn't. First of all, everyone except Mikalah was pretty much on Tue night, so it stood to reason that a couple of good performances were going to end up there. And if the thread here from Tue night is any indication, there was a WIDE difference of opinion as to who the best 3 and who the worst 3 were. It's a good group this year; with Mikalah gone, we're already to the point where each week it's going to be sad to see just about anyone go.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
JonnyCoop said:
Well.... THAT was mercifully, surprisingly, brief. Looks like I'll have to put the gong away for another season.... :laugh:

Nadia and Anthony in the bottom 3 surprised me at first, but once I thought about it, it really didn't. First of all, everyone except Mikalah was pretty much on Tue night, so it stood to reason that a couple of good performances were going to end up there. And if the thread here from Tue night is any indication, there was a WIDE difference of opinion as to who the best 3 and who the worst 3 were. It's a good group this year; with Mikalah gone, we're already to the point where each week it's going to be sad to see just about anyone go.

I won't be sad to see Scott go!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Hurrah! Mikalahs gone!! That last song was painful...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ChiSk8Fan

On the Ice
Bye ByE Mikahla

It was time for Mikahla to go, and she went!

Unless there is a performance break through by the singers, next week's bottom 3 will be:

Nikko, Scott and Vonzell.

Scott will go home!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Piel said:
I was surprised that Nadia landed in the the bottom two because up untill this week she has been excellent. Those of you who vote, do you vote for who is best that evening (like FS is supposed to be judged) or do you vote for your favorite regardless of how they performed on that night (like FS seems to be judged )?

I was sad, but not surprised to see Nadia in the bottom three. She is one of my favorites. She doesn't necessarily have the very best voice, but she has sure had a great overall entertainment package up until Tuesday, IMO. The song just didn't work for her, and the competition is getting really stiff. I have voted for her before (and when I vote, I only vote one time for my fave that night), and she was far from my pick on Tuesday.

Anthony has a good voice, but in terms of a complete entertainment package he just hasn't done it for me all along. I have never voted for him.

Needless to say, I've never voted for Mikaylah either. I would have thrown stuff at the TV screen if Nadia had gotten the boot instead of her!!!!!!!! While Johhnycoop is putting away the gong, I will thankfully put away the ear plugs.

DG

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I actually thought Mikaylah's farewell song was better than the night before. With her gone, and yes, I think she needed to go, it will take away some of the fun of watching..........oh wait, I forgot. There's still Bo and Constantine to watch..... :yes: okay, I feel better now.

Anthony was one of my fav's at first, but he's not picking up the pace. While he does have a good voice, it seems to be one-dimensional.

My prediction for the final four will be.........Carrie, Nadia, Bo, and Constantine.....42

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I'm delighted that Micalah has left the show. I'm hoping Nikko goes next week. I find him very ordinary & all that sets him apart is the fact that he is the son of a famous athlete. I believe that Bo will win. Loved his rendition of "Time in a Bottle".

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm glad Anthony's finally dressing different than Clay... now if he got rid of the rectangle shaped glasses (I swear they're the same frame design as Clay's LOL) I don't think his voice is that special though

Carrie and Bo for 1-2!!!!!

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
The worst thing about last night was having such a bad case of laryngitis that when Mikalah was eliminated, I couldn't whoop with joy. It wasn't all that great a week for me. I liked Bo's performance best, but nothing really stood out. Oh, well. Mikalah's gone, and that should keep me watching for another couple of weeks, anyway.
Whoot! Whoot!
Ravyn

swannanoa54

On the Ice
Doggygirl, I would have thrown my television out the window if I had to put up with another week of Mikalah's singing!! I cheered when she was voted off. Yeahhhhhh, they finally got one right.

I'm wishing Scott would go although he can sing, it's his attitude I can't stand. Ugh!

Some of them outshone the others. I don't think Jessica outsang everyone else because she messed up the lyrics to that song. But hey, I actually enjoyed the performances Tuesday night with the exception of the slaughtering of Taylor Dayne's song by Mikalah the putz. :rofl:

I was very surprised to see Nadia in the bottom three...not quite as surprised to see Anthony in the bottom three, tho. I didn't enjoy Nadia as much this week as I have in previous weeks but she wasn't bad enough to be in the bottom 3...maybe just her mohawk was.
I'm very glad that the Nanny-wanna-be has gone home.
I agree it is going to be hard to figure out who should go home over the next several weeks--all the remaining contestants has something good about them.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Even without hearing his next song selection, the next that should go should be Anwar.........his performances, in my opinion, have not lived up to his hype. Scott should be after that, and then Nikko. As I said before, the final four should be Nadia, Bo, Constantine, and Carrie..........42

Anwar seems like a fine, likable guy, but I am also not finding his voice anything extraordinary.
Right now, I can only get down to a top 5--Bo, Jessica, Carrie, Constantine and Nadia. Nadia will have to get back to what she was delivering in previous weeks, tho, as I found this past week not her best performance. Also, Carrie will have to continue to push the envelope and not back-paddle. I loved her in auditions then during the elimination rounds she was disappointing me until this past week. Jessica is growing on me more and more each week.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Lol!

realistic51 said:
Doggygirl, I would have thrown my television out the window if I had to put up with another week of Mikalah's singing!! :rofl:

Whew!! I'm glad you weren't forced to destroy a perfectly good TV over THAT one!! :rofl:

I don't know what it is precisely that iritates me with Anthony, but I won't be sad if he's the next to go.

DG