Oh, to caption Michelle and Irina... | Golden Skate

Oh, to caption Michelle and Irina...

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
"I know you like shopping in the states, but don't you DARE buy any Vera Wang dresses!"

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
"We need a plan to get rid of Kostner before the Olympics."

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
"You twit, give me that medal."

Dee

Linny

Final Flight
Caption

Is it true that you refused to room with Elena (that's her to Irina's left, isn't it)?
Linny

tannisming

Rinkside
Kwan-"But I'm a legend, I don't have to do a harder program." ......Irena -" Yeah?, legend this." :rofl:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Kwan: "Legend THESE (as she pulls out her FIVE world gold medals)!"

tannisming

Rinkside
Michelle- " But I'm the Kween." .......Irena- "Don't look now but your paper crown is slipping hon." :rofl:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
But my nine U.S titles, five World titles, and two olympic medals are on the record books forever, hon! Bielman that!:rock:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
"Let's do lunch when we get back to the States.......you are doing the Collin's tour, aren't you? Just remember, I get to skate last!!!................. :laugh: .42

tannisming

Rinkside
Michelle-"Do you think my 3/2/2 will be enough to win the Olympics?"........... Irena- " Sure Michelle, that'll do it." :rofl:

IDLERACER

Medalist
skatepixie said:
"You stole my Gold! Give it to me now!"
Naw, it doesn't look like that's what she's saying. However, in THIS photo, it sure looks like that's what Sasha Cohen is thinking. :biggrin:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Idle that is too funny! Sasha looks like she is thinking "I could grab it and make a run for the airport".