Do You Think Scott Will Go Next - On AI? | Golden Skate

Do You Think Scott Will Go Next - On AI?

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
One can only hope, Scott will be the next one voted off the program. I don't get how he has made it this long. I thought he would have gone a long time ago. Go figure!!!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
nope... I'd bet it will be Anthony (unless the Claymates do their thang again and be annoying and vote for his clone :rolleyes: ) or Jessica

merrywidow

Record Breaker
No, I don't think it is Scott's time to go. I was really impressed by him this week for the first time. There was a lot of emotion in that rendition. I'd prefer to see Nikko leave. He is so ordinary & he got bounced once so I think it's time for him to leave now. If not Nikko then one of the girls.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I hope it's not Scott's time to go. I love his voice and presentation--so heartfelt. He's one of my favorites actually.

swannanoa54

On the Ice
As much as I don't like Scott's attitude, he actually impressed me this week and the week before. I just don't like his attitude. I don't think he'll go.

I would like to see Anthony, Nikko, Constantine or Jessica go. Maybe even Vonzell although she did step it up this week. Just leave my Bo and Anwar alone. That's all I ask. :rock:

My vote would be for Nikko....Scott seems sorta like an underdog and there are a lot of people who like to support the underdogs, so I'm expecting him to be around for another few weeks at least.

Aloft04

On the Ice
I think Anthony or Vonzelle (although I thought she was much improved last show) should find their way to the exit before Scott.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
When I saw the title of this thread, I wondered what Scott Hamilton would be doing on AI. :)

I would like for Scott Savol to be the next to leave. I'm going to miss Mikalah!

CB1AB2

Medalist
I hope it is SCOTT=there is something about him that I just don't like-even though he did a lot better than Constantine (the partridge family) I think I love you =give me a break=that was bad real bad==I liked Anthony thought he did good==my favorite is Anwar=he may not make it to the #1 spot but he'll be in the top 4 I think= on thing this years AI tour is going to be good

cb

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Oh darn - If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Aloft04

On the Ice
I think the beggars may be riding high tonight, Ladskater. It was just plain uncomfortable to listen to Scott last night!

Eeyora

Final Flight
Well I won't be voting for him anytime soon. Looks like his past has come back to haunt him.

CB1AB2

Medalist
I don't think that is fair=he should be thrown off the show=I don't care if he told them up front=what he did was wrong/criminal

cb