Wedding Wishes for Ptichka | Golden Skate

Wedding Wishes for Ptichka

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Our Ptichka is getting married in eight days. I think this wonderful occasion deserves it's own thread for us all to wish her well.

Here's to you and Mr. Ptichka. May you have a long and happy life together!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Congratulations Ptichka!!!

Piel said:
Our Ptichka is getting married in eight days. I think this wonderful occasion deserves it's own thread for us all to wish her well.

Here's to you and Mr. Ptichka. May you have a long and happy life together!

Wonderful wishes to you for great happiness. The right partner is truly a blessing in life!!! I wish you and your hubby wonderful things, and so does Mr. Doggy!!

DG

swannanoa54

On the Ice
I wish both of you the best in your married lives. I love weddings. I cry at weddings. I hope your wedding day is beautiful and blessed. :clap:

Fantastic! Congratulations to the lucky man! Felicitations to the happy couple! Etc., etc, etc. :party2: Post pictures!

Mathman

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Congratulations!!!! :clap: May God bless you and Mr. Ptichka on your special day! :clap:

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Ahh, thank you so very much guys! I'm truly touched!!! :)

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
The bestest ever

I sure wish you all the happiness in the world. God bless you and your hubby.
:love: :rock: :thumbsup: :party: :party2: :clap: :yes: :cool: :biggrin:
:love: :love: :love: :love:

My oldest daughter got married Monday in Arkansas. Not much to do as it is the third time.

ChiSk8Fan

On the Ice
My sincerest and best wishes, Ptichka!!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ptichka,

For two people in love to marry is down right jolly, and it is one of the few things out there that melt my cynicism and warms my heart.

I know it means little from a cyber-stranger, but I wish and your Groom-to-be a very long, loving, productive life together --- Whatever you both make it.

May the road of life for you and your fiance be long, well paved, pot hole free, and may it always rise up to greet you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kateri

On the Ice
Have a wonderful day, and all the best wishes for the future!!

:agree: :biggrin: :party: :party: :party:

Aloft04

On the Ice
My wishes for you are a lifetime of happiness and laughter!!!

We're on our 28th year of it ourselves :)

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I had no idea. You are such a level-headed, passionate person, Ptichka.....you deserve a very bright future! I wish you the very best.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Pitchka-
Wishing you and your husband a happy happy wedding day and a very happy happy life together!

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Just wanted to say that my wedding went perfectly. :party: From the wonderfully touching Kettubah signing & veiling; to the very profound ceremony that my friend performed; to the reception with excellent food, lots of dancing (including the infamous chair dance!), and no less than 3 (!) mini plays in our honor (2 from friends, 1 from my parents); to the most gorgeous cake ever; to close friends staying behind and singing with a couple of guitars going for another couple of hours; to the very closest friends staying even later than that, until the rabbi finally said, "OK, we really have to go, they still have to consumate this marriage!" :cool: I was actually quite cynical about this thing, but now, two days later, I am certainly still riding the wonderful "wedding high".

Today my parents are having a party for their friends in our honor (we didn't invite them (meaning parents' friends) to our wedding, so we're doing this instead). Then I just have to hold out until Saturday, when we're leaving for our little mini-honeymoon to Cancun (we originally weren't going to do the honeymoon, but after planning everything I realized we certainly need it!).

In the Jewish tradition, the bride and groom have some special powers on their wedding day, including the power to bless since it is believed they have a special connection to G-d on that day. I feel like I still have those powers, and would like to bless all of you on this forum whom, I feel, I've really gotten to know over time.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ptichka said:
In the Jewish tradition, the bride and groom have some special powers on their wedding day, including the power to bless since it is believed they have a special connection to G-d on that day. I feel like I still have those powers, and would like to bless all of you on this forum whom, I feel, I've really gotten to know over time.
Ptichka, thanks so much for the blessing. I feel like I really need it and I appreciate it so much!!

Glad that your wedding sounded perfect and that you and your husband had such a good time.

Dee