I guess I'm still going through withdrawl from Worlds LOL! So I did a little analysis of the Mens LP results. Some of the answers surprised me! So take your best guess. (if you've already looked these up on the score sheets, don't spoil, OK?)
The top 8 men in total score were:
Van Der Perren
1) Who had the highest points for jump elements?
2) Who had the highest points for non-jump elements?
3) Who had the highest technical elements total score?
4) Whose PCS was lower than their TES?
5) Who had the most Level 3 elements?
6) Who had the most Level 2 elements?
7) Who had the most Level 1 elements?
Enjoy!! I'll post answers later on...