All Access | Page 3 | Golden Skate

All Access

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
The only reason I didn't zap 2.4 hours of worthless All Access dribble from my TiVo is the .1 hour with Stephane Lambiel, who has to be one of the sweetest boys on earth.

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
I think Oksana Baiul should be given her own reality show. She's so freaking hilarious. In the restaurant bit, she acted like she had vodka in her glass rather than water.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
VIETgrlTerifa said:
I think Oksana Baiul should be given her own reality show. She's so freaking hilarious. In the restaurant bit, she acted like she had vodka in her glass rather than water.

She would be PERFECT hosting her own reality show. What a hoot. I actually find her entertaining as she is definately not your typical ice princess.

DG

R.D.

Record Breaker
OMG. These days anyone and their mother could host a reality show if they wanted to.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Red Dog said:
OMG. These days anyone and their mother could host a reality show if they wanted to.
:rofl:

How 'bout this for a reality show. Participants to include former World and Olympic medalists. The title will be Survivor Princess. The only former medalist who would NOT participate up front is Nancy Kerrigan, as Tonya already voted her off the ice a long time ago.

OK - that was in very bad taste, but isn't that a requirement for a reality show????

DG