Iskater Web Site | Golden Skate

Iskater Web Site

N

NanSinger2

Iskater Web Site

Did I miss something? Did something happen to the Iskater web site? It hasn't been updated in a while as far as I can tell. Anyone have any information?

S

sk8m8

Re: Iskater Web Site

Nan, as far as I know the only way to get updates on that site is if you are a paying member. Since I'm not (it's quite expensive, if I recall) I don't know what's going on inside. It wouldn't be the first "dotcom" to go bust trying to subsist on subscriptions if it isn't up. The full subscription price gives Pau Martini's live coverage from major events such as Worlds and the Grand Prix Finals.

N

NanSinger2

Thanks for responding. I am a paying subscriber and that's why I find it curious. If anyone has heard any news, I'd appreciate it.

N

NanSinger2

I can't believe no one has any information about this. Has anyone received any notification about Iskater?

G

guinevere

Iskater web updates?

I've been really curious about this for months - I was even going to finally (reluctantly) shell out the $ to subscribe because I miss the Boards there - and they're not accepting any new subscribers! Which made me think the whole site had imploded......

...so are the Boards still going?

thx,
guinevere