Es La Hora de Verdad | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Es La Hora de Verdad

R

RealtorGal

Re: Es La Hora de Verdad

<span style="color:navy;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">WAX LIPS!!!! Oh, my gosh! What a flashback to my childhood that gave me! YIKES!!!!!! Haven't seen those things in YEARS!</span>:rollin: :rollin: :eek: :cool:

S

sk8cynic

My Bets:

My Wacky Packs Stickers collection on Sasha Cohen
My Metallica CD Collection on Michael Weiss
My Global Coffee Mug Collection on Scott & Dulebohn
My Star Wars Action Figures Collection on Belbin & Agosto

...So who's in charge of collecting/dispersing? Better not be me, or I'll eat all the goodies!! :lol:

edited by Cynic for atrocious spelling errors!!

S

sspye

OK...here is my absolute best...just for the ladies event...

If Sarah wins... you get my absolute best, homemade, Rum infused chocolate covered cherries. Sweet and 1 candy has a full shot of rum.

If Michelle wins...you get my ever popular Homemade Kwan L'Orange Brandy...with an extra shot for Sasha.

If Sasha wins...you get my recipe for Exquisite Beef Tenderloin...enough to make yours, and Sasha's mouth water. Keep in mind, a 5 lb. beef tenderloin roast will cost you about $50.

These are just my top three ladies predictions... for 4-21, I'll have to come up with more recipes...

Denise

R

rgirl181

Man, this board would have one heck of a sugarflash potluck party and garage sale. Wax lips brought me back too. Those things tasted awful but were a must for Halloween. Yes, Doris, I love Lake Champlain chocolates--and between NY and traveling a lot, I do knows my chocolates. I love Vermont, too. Burlington was one of the few places I've been to besides NYC that I could see myself living in.

Mathman--You read my :evil: mind :lol: Not only lots of fighting but it will also make things even hotter for GPF and Worlds.
Rgirl