Song Title Game | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Song Title Game

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Dancin' With Myself (Billy Idol)

(It was either that or "Rock the Dinosaur" {Boom Boom Lacka Lacka Boom}, but I can't remember who did it)

[The problem with this thread is that often songs are mentioned, or recalled through a previous entry, that end up going through my head for hours and in some cases, that's really not a good thing....] :laugh:

Aloft04

On the Ice
I remember that one! It had like three notes and a lot of "ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh"s in it.

"Oklahoma" (from the musical)

- isn't there a Norman in Oklahoma someplace?

Aloft04

On the Ice
Oops - disregard the Oklahoma post - I missed the Jeremy one and can't think of any song to follow. Sorry... :eek:

sk8m8

Final Flight
"Breakaway" Kelly Clarkston (from the Disney Movie Princess Bride II Now on video :cool: )

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
"Foggy Mountain Breakdown" (Flatt and Scruggs)

Regarding "Norman". My uncle's name was Norman and he married a woman named Norma. This song was very popular when they were dating. They named their son Norman Jr. Whenever the came to visiit Danielle who was in elementary school would say "Here come the Normans. Here is my uncle Norman, this is his wife Norma, and this is his son the other Norman. Newhart has the Darryls and we have the Normans." :rofl:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
"Climb Every Mountain".....(Sound of Music)......

My hubby's side of the family uses initials.......J.T., C.R., R.W., you name a combo of letters, and they've got a relative to match. Here's the best part, one of his cousin's name is actually T.R. Nope, they're not just initials, that's his NAME................ :laugh: 42

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" (Judy Garland, Eva Cassidy & others}