How Old Are You??? | Golden Skate

How Old Are You???

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here's Something To Make You Feel Old or Young Even!

Put your birth date in the pop up window after you click on the below link.
What happens is pretty interesting. It's also amazing how quickly it computes!! Very cool. Send it on to all you think might like a bit of trivia!! Click here:
http://www.frontiernet.net/~cdm/age1

Dee

Last edited by a moderator:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Here's the one that GOT me...

Bill Gates is only a couple years older than me. GEEZ I've got some catching up to do. That, or try to convince Bill that I'm his illegitimate sister....

:rofl:

DG

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I don't know if I should feel impressed or depressed? :cool: 42

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
28 years 0 months older than Prince William, age 22

Does this mean I am out of the running to be the future Queen of England?

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
6 years old during the Watts riot
I remember the Watts riots well. I lived very close to Watts and remember the fires and my mom packing our bags just in case we needed to leave quickly.

MannyisHOT

Rinkside
I am 9 years, 5 months younger than Prince William.... and 75 years and 1 month younger than Walter Cronkite...i feel very young...

guinevere

Final Flight
I thought the milestones were pretty interesting. Most of them I was very aware of (9/11, Princess Di's death, Challenger explosion, Reagan getting shot, Bicentennial, etc), some of them were a bit more obscure (I was really not that aware of the exact time when Macintosh introduced the Apple computer).

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
I'm 17 years and 7 months older than Wills. I remember very well the day he was born--it was my last day of High School.

The TV section is fun, too. I was 13 when "Dallas" first aired. And on the night of my Sweet Sixteen party, the world found out Who Shot JR! :rofl:

Last edited:
No surprises. If I don't know my chronological place in the world by this time, I've got a serious problem.

Okay, I DO have a serious problem, but knowing my age isnt one of them. :laugh:

Rgirl