Skating (and a couple gymn) books for YOU! | Golden Skate

Skating (and a couple gymn) books for YOU!

Splits

Spectator
I was cleaning out my closets and shelves and I have a bunch of skating books that I don’t need anymore, plus a couple of gymnastics ones, so I’m listing them here to see if anyone wants them. They are all in very, very good condition. I will take best offer plus shipping to wherever you are. I’ve listed the original price on the book to give you an idea of something to go from.

Landing It by Scott Hamilton (autobiography), paperback, 1999, $6.99
480 pages plus 16 pages of black and white photos

The Long Program by Peggy Flemming (autobiography), hardcover, 1999, $24.95
210 pages, plus 32 pages of glossy black and white photos

Figure Skating Now (Michelle Kwan on cover), paperback, 2001, $19.95
127 pages with full color photos- profiles all the current eligible skaters and has multiple full-color photos of each. If you want to know more about which skaters or how many pages of pics, etc, please ask!

Stars on Ice (Scott and Kristi on cover), paperback, 1998, $19.95
175 pages with one or more full color photos on every page, talks all about the tour from its beginnings to the time of publication

I also have two copies of the October 2003 Skating magazine, one with Zhang and Zhang and Pang and Tong’s autographs on the front, and another with Michael Weiss’ and Takeshi Honda’s autograph inside if anyone is interested. The autographs came from Skate America after the medal ceremony.

Gymnastics books:
The Magnificant 7, hardcover, 1996, $19.95
97 pages, including full color photos throughout, profiles each of the seven members of the 1996 Olympic team

Dominique Moceanu autobiography, paperback, 1996, $4.99
114 pages plus 18 pages of full color photos

If you have any questions about any of these books or think you might want any of them please email me or post here! Thanks! [email protected]

~Kim