Yoshie Onda to have New Coach | Golden Skate

Yoshie Onda to have New Coach

Wow, this must be a coup for Josee. Does she have any other elite skaters in her camp?

This could work out great. Josee's style is cute, musical, dancy, play to the crowd -- just what Onda needs to complement her technical strengths. (She's already got the "cute" part down!)

MM:)

Hikaru

Final Flight
Mathman said:
Wow, this must be a coup for Josee. Does she have any other elite skaters in her camp?

This could work out great. Josee's style is cute, musical, dancy, play to the crowd -- just what Onda needs to complement her technical strengths. (She's already got the "cute" part down!)

MM:)

I hope Josee finds music for Yoshie that help her to show off those this she's good at, rather than making her try to be too ballerina type, you know what I mean? She needs something more playful and fun, I love when Yoshie smiles like when she knows she's done something good, so she needs a music that helps her with that.

You know, I have always wondered why the japanese girls don't use the soundtracks of animes, they are qute some good ones for skating, it would me awesome to see her with a music like that. But I'll be happy with something that really shows Yoshie's best qualities.

Eeyora

Final Flight
This should be a good combo. Josee can help her with the artistic side.

Serena

Rinkside
Hikaru said:
I hope Josee finds music for Yoshie that help her to show off those this she's good at, rather than making her try to be too ballerina type, you know what I mean? She needs something more playful and fun, I love when Yoshie smiles like when she knows she's done something good, so she needs a music that helps her with that.

You know, I have always wondered why the japanese girls don't use the soundtracks of animes, they are qute some good ones for skating, it would me awesome to see her with a music like that. But I'll be happy with something that really shows Yoshie's best qualities.

I would like to see some of them skate to anime music as well- I think Yoshie would do well to something from Card Captor Sakura- the music for that show is very fun and cute.

Hikaru

Final Flight
Serena said:
I would like to see some of them skate to anime music as well- I think Yoshie would do well to something from Card Captor Sakura- the music for that show is very fun and cute.
That would be very cool! I love the CCS soundtrack, and it would be great for Yoshie. I actually heard a song from the Inuyasha soundtrack and it would go great for someone like Miki or Yoshie... maybe Yoshie better, because it is a music with a lot of strenght. For Miki I would go with music like from Tsubasa Chronicles (althought I doubt there's a soundtrack out yet). I would have Shizuka and Fumie using some tracks from the Rurouni Kenshin soundtrack.

2ndmark

Rinkside
It doesn't matter who is coaching her if she doesn't get to a ballet class. I'm not saying become a "balletic" skater- that will never happen. But she has not even a rudimentary knowledge of posture, line, turn-out or musicality. Hopefully Josee can help her. Otherwise, with all the competition from the other Japanese ladies (not to mention the rest of the world), she's finished.