Wow! I'm so excited, gifts from S/Z!!! | Golden Skate

Wow! I'm so excited, gifts from S/Z!!!

hongligl

Final Flight
I just can't help sharing this great news with friends in this board: I received an autographed photo and a stuffed rooster they brought back from Moscow!!! They sent out gifts to some fans who have visited their website often, and I'm among the lucky ones. I'm just so happy. :love:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gee, that is SO kind of them to do them. Enjoy your gift! :clap: :party: :agree:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
That is so cool!

You must be so excited. It's terrific they value their fans in that way.

DG

Wow, neat!

Can you take a picture of the rooster and post it somehow? 2005 is the year of the rooster!

Mathman

JOHIO2

Medalist
Cool! Enjoy your gifts and keep on supporting them. Fans need skaters and skaters need fans!

hongligl

Final Flight
Mathman said:
Wow, neat!

Can you take a picture of the rooster and post it somehow? 2005 is the year of the rooster!

Mathman

Mathman, I don't know how to upload a picture ;)

Aw, Donna, you stole my line! Okay then, way WAY too TOO cool COOL! And it couldn't happen to a nicer poster, Hongligl! :)
Rgirl

hongligl

Final Flight
Thanks

Thank you so much everyone! As I said I don't know how to upload a picture, but here is a link you can see the rooster, the one I received is one of the two that Hongbo Zhao held in the first picture.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
hongligl said:
Thank you so much everyone! As I said I don't know how to upload a picture, but here is a link you can see the rooster, the one I received is one of the two that Hongbo Zhao held in the first picture.

Gee, those are great pictures. Thanks for sharing! :clap: