Wakamatsu & Fecteau Update | Golden Skate

Wakamatsu & Fecteau Update

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Its probably some type of inside joke to all his skater friends who read his journal. ;)

That said, I am glad they are staying together even though they can't go to the Olys next year. I think they will probably do pretty well next season and I wish them all the best. :agree:

emma

Record Breaker
thanks for the update

I only say this pair for the first time viewing worlds....I was so impressed and then so sad to hear I might not see them again. So this is very good news for me at least....I do feel badly that they won't be able to compete at Olympics, that has to be emotionally very difficult for them; but I found them so interesting and despite flaws here and there so talented and beautiful to watch, I simply can't wait to see what they do next season.

I didn't get to see Canadian nationals this year, I live in the US and the Canadian channel I get didn't show them...here's hoping for more options next year!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
emma said:
I only say this pair for the first time viewing worlds....I was so impressed and then so sad to hear I might not see them again. So this is very good news for me at least....I do feel badly that they won't be able to compete at Olympics, that has to be emotionally very difficult for them; but I found them so interesting and despite flaws here and there so talented and beautiful to watch, I simply can't wait to see what they do next season.

I didn't get to see Canadian nationals this year, I live in the US and the Canadian channel I get didn't show them...here's hoping for more options next year!

Glad you like our new team!! They are wonderful to watch. They skated the same program at Canadians and it was so refreshing and exciting to see this new team. They look great together. She is a very good skater and really compliments him.

I am looking forward to seeing them again.

emma

Record Breaker
Oh...so they are a new team together this year??? Now I'm even more impressed....I really can't wait for next season!!

Antilles

Medalist
I think this was their second competitive season together. I'm sure I remember them being at the 2003 Skate America competition. Fecteau was with Saurette in 2002, so he's been with Wakamatsu three years at the most.