SC to open ice-cream shop? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

SC to open ice-cream shop?

John King

Final Flight
Ice cream?

With Sasha's Ukranian background,I was almost certain she would set up a diner speciallizing in perogies.Or my favorite,gahrajkys,ever try them?

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
IDLERACER said:
I just realized that there's a SIGN on the front of the place that reads "Home Of Michelle Kwan." So she's not training in Lake Arrowhead anymore? And why isn't there also a sign in front of the place that reads, "Home Of Sasha's Ice Cream Cohens."? :scratch:

Michelle is probably still training in Lake Arrowhead; this new ice palace isn't even scheduled to open until next month. Probably, she will train some in both places. I heard that, when the weather permits, she drives from Lake Arrowhead to Los Angeles as she owes Karen hours of free babysitting time. (This new place will allow her train while Danny does the baby sitting.)

IDLERACER

Medalist
Healthsouth is still the closest rink to where she lives. I guess it's just too akward to use Frank's facilities theses days.

IDLERACER said:
"Home Of Sasha's Ice Cream Cohens."?
:laugh::laugh:

Wow, so they changed the name of the Artesia Ice Palance to the East-West Ice Palace. Danny Kwan must have sold the naming rights to Michelle's new sponsor, the East-West Bank, for a bundle. Or maybe the bank invested in the arena directly.

Mathman

Hikaru

Final Flight
Mathman said:
:rofl:

The I-Spin Ice Cream Shoppe flavors of the week:

Sasha's Strawberry Supreme
Pauline's Praline Pecan
Cohen's Cookies 'n' Cream
Flying Camel Carmel
Flexible Fudge Flip
Swan Lake Swirl
Macadamia Nutcracker Sweet
Rocky Road to Torino

LOL!! Actually I would love a Macadamia Nutcracker Sweet! It's so hot here today that the idea of going out for ice cream is great... except that the heat of the street would probably turn it into a shake...**goes off to get water before dehydrating***