A New Musical Game... | Golden Skate

A New Musical Game...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Take lyrics to a song, paste them to http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en. Translate them from English to German, then from German to French, then from French back to English. Post the lyrics on your blog and ask people to guess what song it is.

Ok so I will start us off, and then the person who gets it right does the next one!
and if we get a lot of replies then quote the lyrics you're guessing on :) to cut down on confusion!

this is an easy one as the lyrics didn't really change much at the end :mad:

Of Whatcha ' doin ' evening me does not wish this me can the its fly on your with wall being being to you really only stealin ' your dream why to be able me to take you in my life that to be taken to be able you become to see that me to be in an alive way if I precisely pay attention to be me invisible capacity then you your sector if I become his invincible me to form to you well this evening if the heart its unbreakable to be able then precisely declares you where me to be me to become itself it is necessary for D man intelligently if I do not go even being (Wait..I already the morning) saw your face in D masses me to proclaim invisible your name to intend you a clay me to continue your jed movement you It is the object the desire which I could read, which your desire of direction you me with the colors of your life to affect could, if I could precisely pay attention me you in your sector were invisible when I trained you me invincible well evening were this, if hearts can precisely explain you me unbreakable were then, where I, am would be me the most intelligent man, if I (Wait..I already the morning) reach me were invisible, but you do not even hear me, even if I am of Scream of the baby, you not I am precisely me nothing without you a shade which exceeds...,
If I were invisible...,
If I were invisible...,
If I were invisible...,
If I were invisible...,
If I were invisible...,
If I were invisible...