Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Concerts?

I'll be tied up alternating between City Ballet and ABT, then there is the NY Ballet Competition, and then I will see the Bolshoi doing Spartacus. And I've got two tickets to Mets games for this season.

I believe the Bolshoi will be travelling to some cities in the US so be on the lookout for this renowned company.

Joe

U2 was awesome!!! They performed mostly new stuff but did do a few of the older songs. There were only 4 songs that I did not know. U2 came on stage approximately 9pm and except for short exits between their 2 encores, they played til about 11:15pm. I was really disappointed I didn't take my camera...they always have up the signs that no recording devices of any kind are supposed to be brought in, but Bono was practicly stopping to pose for people with cameras by the stage...lots of people were taking pictures.

The opening act, Kings of Leon, I coulda did without! Less than a week away is the S. Nicks/D. Henley show.

The "Rolling Stones" are coming to the Savemart Center in Fresno in November. Tickets go on sale next Saturday. My hubby saw them in Oakland in 1968 and he's anxious to see them again.........42

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2