Concerts? | Golden Skate

Concerts?

nicole_l

Final Flight
I went to see My Chemical Romance and Green Day tonight.
It was sooooo awesome!!!!!!!
:rock: :rock: :rock:
(Only five more days until the new season of FG!)

Good for you! I'm not real familiar with Green Day, tho.

My husband and I will be seeing U2 in May and Stevie Nicks & Don Henley in June.....possibly will get tickets for Paul McCartney in September.

Dante The Beagle

Rinkside
We're going to see U2 in October :agree: . I LOVE Green Day :clap: , you are sooooo lucky! They didn't come near here (Philly). How was the show? Did they do American Idiot straight through, or throw in older songs?

Dante The Beagle

Gail, we tried to get tickets for James Taylor but nothing but lawn seats were coming up. With Chip's back problems, lawn isn't good for us.....we got Phillies tickets instead so we can see fireworks. Too bad I didn't know you were going, maybe we could've gotten seats together or something. Enjoy the show when you go! Chip'll be jealous when I tell him you are going!

K-Mo

On the Ice
nicole_l said:
I went to see My Chemical Romance and Green Day tonight.
It was sooooo awesome!!!!!!!
:rock: :rock: :rock:
(Only five more days until the new season of FG!)

I love Green Day! I'm glad there are still those bands that really ROCK! I"m glad you had fun at the show! :rock:

Only one more week until the new Weezer album!!!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
U2 were just in Vancouver this past week. Sold out of course. They also made a video with some of the audience. We also have, Willie Nelson coming as well as the Barenaked Ladies and Mark Knopler - who I would love to see.

MannyisHOT

Rinkside
hmmm..... my dad went to see Motley Crue in London on Tuesday.... and Qiet Riot in Chatham on Thursday! I got autographs from Quiet Riot! :rock:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NJSk8Fan said:
Gail, we tried to get tickets for James Taylor but nothing but lawn seats were coming up. With Chip's back problems, lawn isn't good for us.....we got Phillies tickets instead so we can see fireworks. Too bad I didn't know you were going, maybe we could've gotten seats together or something. Enjoy the show when you go! Chip'll be jealous when I tell him you are going!

Patch, we :love: JT, and we try to get under cover seats when possible. Sometimes tickets go on sale while we're away. That's when we go for the lawn seats. We know what he looks like, so we're not upset if our seats aren't in the first few rows. Actually we got our tickets, and they're in Row V. But that's fine. He always puts on a great concert! Wish you could go, though!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We just got tickets to see Michael Buble in Philly on July 6! :party:

I credit my interest in seeing him to Kurt's "Gotta Skate #3!" :clap:

I'll be tied up alternating between City Ballet and ABT, then there is the NY Ballet Competition, and then I will see the Bolshoi doing Spartacus. And I've got two tickets to Mets games for this season.

I believe the Bolshoi will be travelling to some cities in the US so be on the lookout for this renowned company.

Joe

U2 was awesome!!! They performed mostly new stuff but did do a few of the older songs. There were only 4 songs that I did not know. U2 came on stage approximately 9pm and except for short exits between their 2 encores, they played til about 11:15pm. I was really disappointed I didn't take my camera...they always have up the signs that no recording devices of any kind are supposed to be brought in, but Bono was practicly stopping to pose for people with cameras by the stage...lots of people were taking pictures.

The opening act, Kings of Leon, I coulda did without! Less than a week away is the S. Nicks/D. Henley show.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
The "Rolling Stones" are coming to the Savemart Center in Fresno in November. Tickets go on sale next Saturday. My hubby saw them in Oakland in 1968 and he's anxious to see them again.........42