Vote for Readers' Choice Award | Golden Skate

Vote for Readers' Choice Award

Here's the link if you want to vote for USFS's Readers' Choice Award for skater of the year.

http://www.usfsa.org/ReadersChoice.asp

The voting is all on line this year, so you don't have to subscribe to their magazine. You can vote for any of the top five finishers at U.S. Nationals in any of the four divisions, plus Synchro and college teams.

Last year Sasha Cohen and the Hydenettes won. (They each got a share of the Michelle Kwan trophy, LOL.)

I voted for Belbin and Agosto.

Mathman

mpal2

Final Flight
For a Reader's Choice, they put an awful lot of restrictions on it...
1. Nothing for Michelle
2. You can only pick from the list of skaters they give you. (top 5 at Nationals)

When did Reader's Choice become the magazine's choice?

BTW, I picked Matt Savoie. I liked his skating before this year, but he didn't really stand out as one of my favorites. He shot several places up my list this year. Huge improvements. I only wish he skated his LP as well as he did in practice. :love: When I saw Matt's first LP practice, my reaction was "When did Matt become sexy?" :yes:

Last edited:

nicole_l

Final Flight
You can write in, I'm pretty sure.

Edit: Sorry those were in the send-in-the-form days.
Also, I voted for Evan Lysacek.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Math, for the heads-up, I voted for Johnny Weir.

Dee

patsue1947

Rinkside
I voted for B & A also. Their 2nd place finish at world's this year was phenominal (the first US ice dancer's to finish on the podium in years). This coming from a fan who doesn't care for ice dancing in the least! The 2004-2005 season is a testament to their hard work and training. I will be sorely disappointed if they do not win The Michelle Kwan Trophy.

Jhar55

Medalist
I also voted for B&A, started to vote for Tiffany and her new dance partner but lets see if they stick it out more than one season. I really enjoyed them. :clap:

Jhar55

Medalist
When I voted it said you could only vote once BUT, I also voted from work so guess you can say I voted twice. :laugh: