2006 Skate America to be in Hartford, CT | Golden Skate

2006 Skate America to be in Hartford, CT

clairecloutier

Final Flight
Great news . . . I'm excited because I live in Boston, which is fairly close to Hartford. I think this is the first time SkateAmerica has been held in New England since the 1996-1997 season, when it was in Springfield, MA.

Not too far from NYC. It's driveable. I'm sure we will not see MK or SC there but hey, one never know do one. I wonder if Jenny, Amber and Angela will stick it out. I believe we get 3 skaters for being the host country. My pick: Bebe, Meisner and Hughes.

One question for you Connecticutters: Is Simsbury near Hartford?

Joe

Matt

On the Ice
God, I knew there were perks about going to school in DC; short plane ride away, and no more crossing my fingers hoping that some FS event will take pity on the South and come to Dallas :rock: :rock: :rock:

Jhar55

Medalist
That's great, just might think about that one it would be a new place for me to visit. Always hoping for Skate America to come to Nashville, Tn. then my only cost would be gas, tickets and a little food and I could stay at my favorite B&B for FREE... :rofl: :rofl:

nicole_l

Final Flight
Wow, I would love to go!
Now it's just about coming up with the money (and time) to get there from school in Albany...