Pug Party in San Diego | Golden Skate

Pug Party in San Diego

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
The annual Pug Party sponsored by Pug Rescue was held on Saturday at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. It's such a fun event, and I even met a gentleman who adopted a senior puggie right there at the event! He had lost his own elder pug about a month ago and said the house was lonely without her. I was so happy to see a deserving puggie go to a loving home. Here are a few pics of the event plus a couple of Madelyn in her new chair from Target.

c4fb685b.png

2664895e.png

1ce14164.png

92832848.png

23febe47.jpg

7740bc6c.jpg

Aloft04

On the Ice
Great photos!! She's really staked her claim to her chair.

I'm smiling just knowing that elder pug and the nice man found each other...thanks for sharing such a nice event.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
How adorable :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: ! Madelyn's personality comes through even in the pictures. Abbey is definitely jealous of the chair. RGal, your top matches Madelyn....nice touch :laugh:!.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
dlkksk8fan said:
Love the pug pics!
What's Madelyn doing with her nose in the pugs behind!! :laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

It's a doggie thing! :laugh: Actually, if you look at the 2nd photo above, you'll notice that some puggie is sniffing away at Madelyn!

10f251c0.png

Oh, the shame! (kidding!)

19f332c9.png

Piel said:
RGal, your top matches Madelyn....nice touch !.

Yes, I realized that we were color coordinated when I saw the photos! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
LOVE the pictures!!!!! And what a cool story about the on-the-spot adoption. OH to be a dog where "proprieties" are not a consideration. ;)

DG

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
you look at the 2nd photo above, you'll notice that some puggie is sniffing away at Madelyn
That puggie sure is. Didn't notice till you mentioned it. What's that BIG dog doing at a pug party!?

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
dlkksk8fan said:
That puggie sure is. Didn't notice till you mentioned it. What's that BIG dog doing at a pug party!?

I guess he thinks he's a pug. :biggrin: Actually, we did see a pug-labrador mix called a puglab. Bizarre combo, actually. Looks like a large pug (same coloring as Madelyn) with a snout.