Votes: 18 18.2%
  • double axel

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • triples, anyone?

Votes: 8 8.1%

• Total voters
I

IcyBallerina

Now that my axel's consistent, I want to change my answer!
My favorite jump is always the hardest one that I can do well.

princess-ice

Rinkside
My favorite jump(s)

I'm still in love with double toe combination jumps!! But, I have to admit that I'm lusting after a double Axel right now. If I could land one in the next 6 months I'd be in 7th heaven. :love:

Last edited:

new_europe2006

Rinkside
The lutz jump, especially since I'm a clockwise jumper and spinner and my counter clockwise back crossovers are stronger than my clockwise back crossovers.

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
Favuorite jump is always the one that currently is the best for you to do...;)
I don't know about you, but I L-O-V-E to do combinations with double jumps because I can...knid of a "fight" on the end...:biggrin:
There is one double jump that I like best, but I am not going to tell wich one, because maybe it can be "bad luck" :laugh:
But you know what is really funny? My favuorite and easiest jump on ice is the worse jump off ice!!! :rofl:

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
MannyisHOT said:
I LOVE DOUBLE TOE! :love: :yes: :) :biggrin: :clap: :thumbsup: :agree: :p

Wow, and I've always had problems with double-toe more then with any other jumps...

MannyisHOT, When I was reading your biography, I was saying: "Well, there's someone simmilar to me"! :laugh: joke...But seriously, as skating is not too popular in Serbia (I am from Serbia), people usually say that I am not normal, how much I give for skating and how much I love it. My parents say that it's ok, because I simply LOVE it, but sometimes they don't want to listen so much about Carolina Kostner...:laugh:

peachy

Rinkside
i voted for axels, since they are such big high jumps, but when my double toe is working well, i like it better!

Evdokia

On the Ice
Skate@Delaware said:
I have to say Waltz-since it is the only one I can do correctly (for now....):biggrin:
The same goes for me with the only difference that it's the only one I'm trying so far (and right now I'm still far away from doing it correctly :laugh:)

icy fresh

On the Ice
I'm really mad at double salchows. They've decided to abandon me for the time being. I haven't landed one in a month. But this has given me a chance to see how truly great double loops are!

Last edited:

FauveNik

Rinkside
In my day my fav was the double toe( was working on consistant triple) and double inside axel,, that was fun!
Fauve

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I like double toes and double salchows......... even tho I've only landed them a few times.........

diashsk8

Rinkside
Personally, I like my double axels and my triple salcow. At times, when I do land it, i like the triple loop.
I hope to get more triples in the future!!:clap: :agree:

greig

Rinkside
well i can land most of the double jumps.my favourie jump is the double axle when i land it!!!
I feel great when i land the jump i have the most trouble on.

MsLutzy

Rinkside
I like axels. I think I enjoy the forward entry. I can jump higher that way. On the other hand, I might find myself liking double jumps once I've learnt them well.

greig

Rinkside
im working on the spread eagle entry in to the double axle.It is way more difficult than the forward entry but i have proplems with both but i land them 70 percent of the time.My next jump im going to be learning will be the tripple salchow.i would love to nail all the tripples by the time im 20.4 more years.im skating sine i was 11