AI - They Can All Certainly Shout, But Can They Sing? | Golden Skate

AI - They Can All Certainly Shout, But Can They Sing?

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Tonights performances were just awful - except for maybe Anthony. At least he attempted to get the melody across without just giving his vocal chords a workout. Bo was not that great. A little overrated, in my opinion. Vonzelle, well she can shout the best of all of them and Carrie just butchered both her performances. Now it's just a case of who will go home first.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lad, I have not had the opportunity to watch all the shows. I think I watched the first 3-4 shows and then because of commitments on Tuesday and Wednesday, I was only able to watch last night. Is Anthony the blonde young man? If so, I thought he did a good job.

Dee

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I've been rooting for Anthony Federov for most of the competition. :clap: I like the way he emotes what the words say in his songs. My mom is for Bo, but I think Anthony outdid him last night. Carrie keeps singing songs about being evil and then sang a song mocking gospel music. I want sweet Carrie back! :eek:hwell:

lavender

Record Breaker
Anthony is my least favorite and I can't see him winning but he has his good nights.

SingAlto

On the Ice
I haven't been watching AI, but I saw Scott What's-his-name on Ellen yesterday and was not impressed. How in the heck did he get as far as he did? It boggles the mind. :confused:

sk8m8

Final Flight
RealtorGal said:
I believe that the effects of that website have been grossly overrated.

Maybe so, maybe not. It's been a big enough force to have been all all three networks and all over the internet including interviews with the guy that put up the site. I'm not saying it's the only reason, I just feel that if you add Sandoval's fan base (yes, he probably does have one, even if it's just dorky kids from the frozen midwest that identify with a "scott") and add the votes that he got from people that actually don't like him AND want to prove something negative angle about AI (websters from this site) and I think you have the recipe for him having enough votes to knock off contestants that only had their own fan base.