Sports Kids Moms & Dads on Bravo | Golden Skate

Sports Kids Moms & Dads on Bravo

brad640

On the Ice
I will definitely be watching because I loved Showbiz Moms and Dads. It was the funniest show, especially Shane Klingensmith, the kid who was trying to be the next NSynch member.

I'm sure the figure skater was chosen because he and his family have some tendency to embarass themselves and play into the producers' stereotypes of a male figure skater. The football dad looks interesting, too. There are many parents like him in children's team sports like little league who are borderline abusive.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Did any of you watch "Show Dogs Moms & Dads"? Chalcy's Mom, Kiera drove me nuts with that laugh :banging: . Brandon, along with Pepe and Ooh La's Dad get my vote as two men the world would be better off without, IMO.

mpal2

Final Flight
Aside from being bossy, Moira and her family seems to be the most normal. I think they're going to play up some drama story about not having her son by constantly when at the dog show, but he's 10. He doesn't have to be attached to mom's apron strings.

I liked the older lady from FL (can't remember her name right now :scratch: ). She was over the top sometimes, but I thought she was funny for the most part.

BTW, Kiera drove me nuts too.

I hope the skating family is the normal one on Sports Moms & Dads. There always seems to be at least one normal family.