Evg Plushenko news: wedding on june 18 | Golden Skate

Evg Plushenko news: wedding on june 18

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
I was reading the news on a Russian site and noticed a link to this story. The link provides a bit more info:

http://www.dni.ru/news/sport/2005/5/16/62976.html

Namely, the girl's name is Masha, she is a university student majoring in sociology, and they met on the road. Evgeniy was cruising when he saw her and a friend driving in an opposite direction. He made a U-turn, followed them and that's how they met.

I guess he and Uliana (the girl in ABC fluff from a couple years back) have broken off.

Yana

bloozywoozy

Rinkside
Evgeniy was cruising when he saw her and a friend driving in an opposite direction. He made a U-turn, followed them and that's how they met.

Awww, thats kind of romantic!! :love: What a great story to tell the grandkids! :yes:

soogar

Record Breaker
curious said:
interesting. He really met her on the road? :biggrin:

And weren't people on FSU bagging on Uliana b/c he met her on the street (I think Tinami was the big one saying how you don't marry a person you meet on the street)? :laugh:

curious

Final Flight
soogar said:
And weren't people on FSU bagging on Uliana b/c he met her on the street (I think Tinami was the big one saying how you don't marry a person you meet on the street)? :laugh:

yes,Uliana got alot of bashing there cause she was not a "respectable person " to some. she is not the daughter of a wealthy man but was in a longer(two years I think)relationship with Plush :biggrin:

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
soogar said:
It wasn't that EP met Uliana on any street that inspired Tinami Amori's derision. It was that he met her in a hang out place that TA considered dubious and with a certain reputation.