My Great News | Golden Skate

My Great News

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Well folks, after seven years as an auxiliary employee with the University/College I work for, I finally secured a regular (permanent) position! I was informed today, that I am the successful candidate for the job. Eventually, I have to commute further to the Richmond Campus, but I finally made it!! I no longer have to think about my job ending! Wow, I can't believe it.

I forgot to add, the position is with the bookstore.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Congratulations!!

You must be very excited!! Best wishes in your permanent position.

DG

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lad, great news!! :clap: :) :clap: It must be a great feeling to feel more settled. Enjoy!!!

Dee

Aloft04

On the Ice
That's great news!! Will you take that nifty little train to work? I love the transportation system up there. Anyway - all the best. :agree:

sk8m8

Final Flight
congratulations, ladskater...now for the business at hand...a book store? DISCOUNTS???? :laugh: ;) :laugh:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Lad..........I am thrilled for you. Nothing like job security......... :clap: 42

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Congrats to you!!!! That's awesome!!!

having done contract & freelance work for much of my career, i understand the pain ...

KW

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Congrats! :agree:

I wish I could say the same about my situation. After five years, the job I have is still a grant postition and there's been no move to change that.