I am in need of help.... | Golden Skate

I am in need of help....

Elfga_265

Match Penalty
I am NOT here to stir up trouble and I want to start out with a clean slate. I am looking for a picture of Sergei Dobrin (RUS). It is a closeup of his face and he is at a press conference or something. If there is somethign wrong with asking for his picture there is something wrogn with me, it's you.

BTW, only respond if you have the picture or kmow where it is.

Elfga_265

Match Penalty
Oh yeah this is really funny, almost 200 people looked at the thread and no one has the picture. :laugh: People don't fret unless you think me requesting a pic is against the rules here. ::rolls eyes::

cygnus

Rinkside
Er.... well, you asked for no responses unless we have the picture- maybe none of us actually have it or know where it is! (really!!) ;)

sk8m8

Final Flight
Elfga_265 said:
I am NOT here to stir up trouble and I want to start out with a clean slate. I am looking for a picture of Sergei Dobrin (RUS). It is a closeup of his face and he is at a press conference or something. If there is somethign wrong with asking for his picture there is something wrogn with me, it's you.

BTW, only respond if you have the picture or kmow where it is.

Please reread your post, elfga. Some people here may have thought you were rude when you start out with a request and end up with a putdown of others unless I'm reading your sentence fragment wrong. And once again, when you say "ONLY" respond if you have the picture, don't be surprised if 500 people look and don't respond. When someone here ask for help people usually offer it and are concerned when the message doesn't explain what kind of help you need in the title.

I have been posting on this board long enough to know we are kindred spirits here. We all may be different and express ourselves differently, however FS binds us together. Please come back with the spirit of the board in mind. It's always great to have "new blood" on the team, however if all you have are request that are stated like ulitimatums, you may find trouble "connecting" with others.

By the way, http://www.europeonice.com/reportjwk04-2.htm

Last edited:

Elfga_265

Match Penalty
I am sorry I came off so sudden but I am helping some others work on his Official Site...

sk8m8

Final Flight
Appolgy accepted, Elfga. Welcome to Goldenskate.

I too, often speak befor I think, I think it means I'm human. Maybe you're human too? :) and I hope that was the picture you were looking for.

your sk8m8, mark

p s my appologies to you if my the above post was too harsh. We have had a lot of "trolls" on the board (no, I don't think you're one. :no: :agree:) We all really only want to enjoy figure skating together and have lively debates rather than heated arguments, or at least us old timers do :yes:

Hope your friends site turns out well

Elfga_265

Match Penalty
Thanks Sk8M8 for understanding. I understand what you mean by trolls. I have had tp deal with many (mainly on American Idol boards with people bashing Carrie Underwood and Clay Aiken)

And about the picture, thanks for finding it but the one I was precisely looking for was of his face directed towards the camera and it was a little bigger. But thankyou anyway. ;)

Kasey

Medalist
cygnus said:
Er.... well, you asked for no responses unless we have the picture- maybe none of us actually have it or know where it is! (really!!) ;)

Ditto. And methinks that this person knows quite a lot about "trolls". :rolleye:

Kasey