AI - Anyone Suprised By Tonights' Results? | Golden Skate

AI - Anyone Suprised By Tonights' Results?

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I wasn't. I figured it would have to be Vonzelle who would leave next. Carrie and Bo are the favoured winners. My vote is with Carrie. I wish her the best. Probably, Bo will win. His popularity is big. I think Carrie will do fine with her singing career even if she does not win. Well done Carrie.

:thumbsup:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
No shock here....

I figured Baby V would go. I was sort of sad about that as she's really come on so much stronger in the last several weeks. I love how she seems to have so much fun on stage - and her total package is definitely ahead of Carrie. I think Carrie's only experience "moving to music" must have been in the marching band at school.

But...she seems to be quite talented so I'm sure she will have a bright future.

At least the "exit" program last night was more classy than it's been done in prior weeks.

DG

Elfga_265

Match Penalty
I miss Baby V but I know she will have a great career ahead of her. She was definateloy the most improved out of all of them. Now we are stuck with Carrie .vs. Bo. I am voting for Bo.

sk8m8

Final Flight
It's all good, let's just say that though Vonzell left last night, I don't think she ever needs to worry about eating pork & beans ever again unless she wants them. I also imagine the US Postal Service is losing a good employee and better sign her up as quickly as possible for their spokesperson to improve morale at the post office :cool

I actually have no worries about any of them...whether Bo or Carrie wins I am positive they have hungry companies itching to sign, though I understand that the production group for AI controls most of all of that for the finalists. (Attention kids, talk to Clay first!)

If Josh Grason can be nominated for the Academy of Country Music's Best Newcomer award with a pleasant (not great, IMHO) voice and nice stage presence, I can't wait for Bo and Carrie.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Sorry to see Vonzell go. She was talented & fun to watch. My votes go to Bo since Anthony left.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I will be looking forward to their CD's, all three of them............. :clap: 42

Kasey

Medalist
Not at all surprised to see Von go, although she has much more personality on stage than Stepford Carrie. Carrie does have the stronger voice tho.

Don't think it matters...I think a capella Bo won himself American Idol a week early.