A Very Big Thank You | Golden Skate

A Very Big Thank You

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hello forum members!

I would like to take the opportunity to thank my forum leaders for their assistance in getting this board going. They took time out of their busy schedules to assist me in researching and getting the new board to work. This took a month. Thank you Dustin, Joesitz, Mathman, KwanFan1212, and Tonichelle. I could not have done it without you.

I would also like to thank all the forum members for their patience during this transition. There are bound to be a few bugs (as are in any forum) that need to be fixed. As they say, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Old posts are NOT "gone". I'm just waiting for the VB technician to import them from ezboard and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will go over without any problems.

In the meantime, I'd like to thank all of you again for your patience and support.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
A great big thank you to you Paula. You are a first rate administrator, the Mods you chose are excellent, and I LOVE the new site. 42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
As I said in the other thread... you're welcome, Paula... but I don't know how much help I've actually done ;)

TaraFanatic4eva

Rinkside
Paula, THANK YOU!!! You have done an amazing jobn with this new forum, and I love it!! I think this type of board seems better than EZboards, and I am really enjoying! I think you for all of the work you have done, and your patience too! You are amazing!

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks :) Once again credit also goes to the Forum Leaders :)

bleuchick

On the Ice
Thank you Paula and thanks to the moderators as well.

Paula - I love the new location.

shh....now Adrian has a wee bit of competition on vbulletin .;)

NanSinger2

On the Ice
You've all done a fabulous job! I'm not sure fans like myself can express how much these forums mean to us.

A million thank you's for your effort!