Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BB Liang Joins HealthSouth Team of Ken Congemi and Frank Carroll

All Hail Queen Yu-Na!!!!!! SailorGalaxia518's Avatar

News BB Liang Joins HealthSouth Team of Ken Congemi and Frank Carroll

GO BEBE GO!!!

Joe

It's all about Plushenko.
    Yay! Carroll & Congemi are probably my favorite elite coaches.
    I hope this doesn't affect Jenny Kirk, though. And I'd like to see more of Danielle Kahle this year, too.

Custom Title
    I'm sorry that it has to be for such a sad reason (her grand- mother's illness). She is, however, a great skater, with great priorities, and now, she has a great coaching team.

Ice Angel
    Bebe made a very smart move. She is so talented, and has been putting all her heart to pursue her Olympic dream. I wish the new training situation help her to get in the Olympic team.

Quote Originally Posted by jesslily
    Bebe made a very smart move. She is so talented, and has been putting all her heart to pursue her Olympic dream. I wish the new training situation help her to get in the Olympic team.
    Well, everyone knows the cynic I am, but do you believe the USFSA is going to allow Bebe over Kimmie at US Nats. Mind you, if Kimmie skates better than Bebe and Emile, so be it, but I can't help but think that Kimmie is being groomed for the next American Sweetheart.

Joe

On the Ice
    Well, everyone knows the cynic I am, but do you believe the USFSA is going to allow Bebe over Kimmie at US Nats. Mind you, if Kimmie skates better than Bebe and Emile, so be it, but I can't help but think that Kimmie is being groomed for the next American Sweetheart.
    Nobody can control what the judges will do. However, Bebe's job and Kimmie's job is to skate the best they can. If Bebe goes out there and gives the judges no choice but to give her the third spot, then she gets it.

The last thing the US wants is a judging scandal going into the Olympics and on the first Nats scored by CoP.

It's true that she has been undermarked before - and wrongly so. However, that just means she has to be that much more perfect. She's capable of it, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper
    Nobody can control what the judges will do. However, Bebe's job and Kimmie's job is to skate the best they can. If Bebe goes out there and gives the judges no choice but to give her the third spot, then she gets it.

The last thing the US wants is a judging scandal going into the Olympics and on the first Nats scored by CoP.

It's true that she has been undermarked before - and wrongly so. However, that just means she has to be that much more perfect. She's capable of it, I think.
    I am ROOTING that you are right Casper. I really enjoy BB's skating much more than the other young girls. She has a style that is "her" - not just what I would call generic junior skating. (not a dis to the other young ladies - a unique style takes time) I hope she rises to whatever full potential she has next season.

DG

Ice Angel
    Everybody knows that Kimmie is the one that USFSA promoted as next Olympic Gold medal hopeful, if Michelle Kwan quit competitive skating . Kimmie is a great young skater, but she could not do excellent performance after 2005 National. I doubt about her consistency. Only one great competition can not say too much about her ability to handle the pressure. She also needs to work on her presentation, edges, and flow.

Bebe has the whole package. If she switched to Frank Carroll about a year ago, it would benefit her a lot better than switching now. Look at Evan Lyschek got a lot of exposure for the past year and half since he came to Carroll. He indeed has made quite a bit improvement.

Banned
    Last edited by Mathman; 05-26-2005 at 08:10 PM.

Elfga - Who is that. Are they on skates or talking about sktating? Does it have anything to do with Beebee? What is your purpose for bringing that to this Forum?

You are headed for a banning.

Joe
    Last edited by Mathman; 05-26-2005 at 08:11 PM.

Custom Title

Happy For Bebe

I'm happy for Bebe. She couldn't have a better coach than Frank Carroll, who I think walks on water. Bebe has tons of potential and ability. I would love to see her move up the ranks.

To all GS members: Don't post images from other web sites (except your own). Post the url instead. If you link to the image, that causes both copyright and bandwidth theft problems.

And especially, do not post movie clips and animations. These slow down everyone's computer when they try to access the page, especially for users who do not have high-speed internet connections.

MM.

Custom Title
    The question now is, Will she go to Lori Nichol for choreography? I like Lori's choreography but i felt Sarah K's programs were perfect foe BeBe?

Ice Angel
    Bebe should keep Sarah K. as her choreographer, but she really needs to find a better dress maker doing her dresses. Her dresses should hide her weakness and show off her strong points.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast