Zany Zamboni Award information (was GS award thread) | Golden Skate

Zany Zamboni Award information (was GS award thread)

R

RED DOG45

Zany Zamboni Award information (was GS award thread)

Since we already decided on something, I'm changing this thread to inform those about the ZZ Awards.

As the other thread said, Fetal and I came up with this idea. We need all the suggestions we can get for possible categories. Please post your ideas in the other thread...we need as many ideas as we can possibly get, so don't be afraid to pitch in some thoughts. When we get enough suggestions, then we might take a poll or vote on the top 25-40 categories for the awards.

Once the categories are chosen, then we can have discussions as to who the nominees will be...we can do it by category or we can have one big discussion.

The rest can be figured out later.

An idea that I've mentioned before...do you think we should all have a "big" award...the most controversial and/or interesting category will get the honor of being the Big Zany Zamboni Award...

J

Joesitz

Re: Golden Skate Awards??

Pulease, pulease. I can just listen to the Kwaniacs and Coheniacs battling it out for the coveted prize. Nothing wrong with that, mind you, but I hope it doesn't get tempers going.

Joe

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:teal;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:x-small;">We could give EACH OTHER Golden Skate Awards!!!!!</span>:rollin: :D :cool: :lol:

S

sk8ing lady2001

That would be an <strong>awesome</strong> idea! :D