US Nationals Article | Golden Skate

US Nationals Article

J

Joesitz

Re: US Nationals Article

Not much information. It's more like reiterating everything you knew about the USNats.

Joe

D

Dee4707

Thanks Kabooke for the article.

Dee

E

eliza88

Loved the article, thanks Kabooke!

eliza88

L

LADSKATER

Mostly about M.K. - oh well...

Ladskater

S

Show 42

Thanks Kabooke, for staying on top of these great articles...42

J

Joesitz

for me, it was just the usual.

Joe

P

Ptichka

This article should be titled "MK to compete at Nationals". They just mention in passing the men's scene, and don't even mention pairs or dance. :(

Thanks for the article thought :)

M

mathman444

Well, this is Sports Illustrated, not International Figure Skating. To the average reader of Sports Illustrated, who barely knows that the sport of figure skating exists, there are only two skaters on the scene, Michelle Kwan and Who's She?

By the way, I see that the cheering thread for Who's She? in the U.S. Nationals folder has now reached four pages.

Mathman

S

sk8ing lady2001

Thanks for the article. It is great. :)

R

rgirl181

Mathman,
Actually the "Cheering Thread for a New US Nationals Champion" has reached five pages--with eight of the posts cheering that the new champion be Michelle. So "Anyone but Michelle" appears to be either "Anyone but Michelle" or "Michelle." Take your pick:p
Rgirl
PS I thought it was very gentleposterly that a certain poster removed certain less-than-gentle posts:) Things are probably going to get going to get rough-and-tumbly anyway, but I appreciated it nonetheless.