New COI pictures from Jay Adeff - check 'em out | Golden Skate

New COI pictures from Jay Adeff - check 'em out

Lucy25

Final Flight
Really good pics! I am loving the ones with Michelle with bangs! She must have had that done near the end of the tour? I hope she keeps them; they soften her (already beautiful) face.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Great pictures. I love Michelle's black dress, its so simple but very striking and elegant and shows off her awesome bod! Its so much nicer than most of her recent puckered or smuckered or ruched or whatever the word is for those Vera Wang creations there all the fabric is bunched up!

Jhar55

Medalist
Thanks for the pictures. On page 6 Michelles skirt and bra top are UGLY and they don't even go together / match. Looks very cheaply put together.

To each his own, CDMM, to each his own.

Stomach lover or not, welcome to the forum! :)

MM

IDLERACER

Medalist
Cool. :agree: I think SURYA needs to ease up a little on the eye make-up, but I'll admit that from the cheap seats, such details were impossible to decipher.

emma

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Wow, fantastic. Is skating in COI really as much fun as they make it look?

MM

I know, right??? I've actually never seen COI....this pics are so fabulous, makes me want to make sure I go next year.

CDMM1991

Medalist
Joesitz said:
Really nice pics. I would call that opening pic: Michelle's Cleavage Spiral Oh la la.

Joe

Haha so true Joe. So true. Michelle has her share of those

Eeyora

Final Flight
Jhar55 said:
page 6 Michelles skirt and bra top are UGLY and they don't even go together / match. Looks very cheaply put together.

I normally don't cxare for group number apparel with the exception of last years "Rhapsody in Blue" However this years closing act was very entertaining and upbeat. The skater's even interacted with the audience.

I like Michelle's new costume. They are her colors. I also love the bangs.

flowjo35

On the Ice
Wow, great pictures. I think the skaters are having fun. This is a time for them to relax away from competitive skating and just have fun together. And for the people who don't like skaters stomachs out, if I had abds like these skaters you better believe mine would be out also :laugh:

nicole_l

Final Flight
Wow, I love Sasha's blue dress!
And about skaters showing their stomachs (in an exhibition, anyway): if you've got it, flaunt it.